Driving lessons must be booked via telephone.
Driving lesson manual vehicle is a BMW 2 SERIES GRAND TOURER Diesel fully air conditioned.
Driving lesson automatic vehicle is a TOYOTA AURIS HYBRID fully air conditioned.
- All instructors agree to and have signed the DSA Code of Conduct and are members of one or more affiliated associations such as the Driving Instructors Association (DIA).
- All cars are fully comprehensively insured. No liability will fall on Echo Driving or our instructors due to pupils in the event of an accident. Instructors will always attempt to keep pupils within speed limits. However, any fines or license endorsements attributed to a pupil’s driving will be the sole responsibility of the pupil concerned.
- A valid provisional driving license must be presented by the pupil on their first lesson (and on subsequent lessons) at the request of the instructor. Pupils should therefore always take their photocard license to each lesson. 4. For practical tests, the vehicle will be checked by the candidate and instructor together to ensure that it meets test requirements. If the vehicle develops a fault whilst on the test, the instructor cannot be held be responsible as the failure will be beyond his/her control.
- All lessons must be paid for at commencement, or prepaid by a gift voucher.
- No cheques are accepted.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required from pupils in the event of cancellation or the instructor is entitled to payment for the lesson missed.
- Cars are strictly non-smoking environments. ‘Comfort’ stops are at the discretion of the instructor.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during lessons.
- A valid student ID must be presented for a student to receive a student discount.
- A minimum of 10 hours must be booked for the block booking discount to be applicable.
- Block booking must be redeemed within 6 month of purchase.
- Block booking refund will incur a 20% handling fee.